Dr. Joel Kahn, MD is a cardiologist and best-selling author, America’s Healthy Heart Doc
Dr. Kahn, is a clinical professor of medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine and an associate professor at Oakland University/Beaumont Hospital medical schools. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Michigan Medical School and trained in interventional cardiology in Dallas and Kansas City. Known as "America’s Healthy Heart Doc," Kahn is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and maintains sub-specialty board certification in cardiovascular medicine. He’s author of multiple No. 1 best-selling books including, “Whole Heart Solution,” “Dead Execs Don’t Get Bonuses,” and his most recent, “The Plant-Based Solution.” Kahn is a regular medical expert on major national shows including, “Dr. Phil,” “The Doctors,” “Dr. Oz,” and “Larry King.” He is owner of three health restaurants in Detroit and Austin, Texas. Visit: www.drjoelkahn.com on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/drjoelkahn or follow @drjkahn
Medication Mistakes people make with (OTC) over the counter medication
Most OTC medicines contain only 10 percent of the active ingredients needed for your ailment with the other nearly 90 percent of inactive ingredients (being used as binders and fillers).
Parabens: mimic natural hormone estrogen and Dyes: aka artificial colors, have been linked with attention deficit disorder (ADD), and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), increase in allergic reactions and autoimmune disorders.
Phthalates: can damage the liver, kidneys, lungs and reproductive system —
Talc: aka magnesium silicate, has been linked to stomach and lung problems. The FDA has not approved talc for food grade consumption, but they still allow it to make tablets.
Some of the questions I ask Dr. Kahn:
Bryan Clifton, Founder of Kalypso Wellness Centers
According to CDC 50M people live with chronic pain due to:
Ketamine is well known drug that has been used as an anesthetic for over 50 years, is used in operating rooms around the world, and is viewed by World Health Organization as core medicine in healthcare. The FDA has approved it as an anesthetic, and anesthesiologists use it routinely for this purpose.
I ask Dr. Clifton:
ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT OF DEPRESSION
KALYPSO WELLNESS CENTERS LOCATION (6 Locations in US)
Dr. Bomi Joseph founder of Peak Health
Every year, more than 2 million Americans suffer from serious pharmaceutical drug reactions. According to the FDA, these reactions cause about 100,000 deaths per year, making prescription drugs the fourth leading cause of death in the United States
Peak Health’s Dr. Bomi Joseph (PhD) is dedicated to conducting research and studying the efficacy of plant compounds on human health and has successfully developed a variety of phytoceutical products.
The genesis of Peak Health is “Johnson & Johnson Ayurvedic Pharmacy,” founded in 1918 in Alleppey, Kerala, India by Dr. Joseph’s great uncle. As a child, Dr. Joseph spent his summers helping his great uncle in the phyto pharmacy.
Dr. Joseph has published more than 42 peer-reviewed studies which can be found here: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bomi_Joseph
He spent nearly a decade developing ImmunAG™, which is the first-ever non-cannabis derived cannabidiol (CBD) oil.
He also works with several high-profile former athletes such as Cuttino Mobley and Junior Bryant to help them improve their athleticism and overall health/wellness
A recent Market Research Future report found that the herbal medicine market is expected to reach $111 billion by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of ~ 7.2 % during 2017-2023.
We'll find out about their recently published a study which showed ImmunAG™, Humulus-Kriya derived CBD, was found to be more bioactive that traditional hemp derived CBD.
What makes ImmunAG more bioactive?
What are its potential applications?
Did you know the ketogenic diet was developed in the 1920's?
It's the most studied, most effective fat loss program, yet receives the least amount of attention.
The science and my personal results is why I created the all new Keto cleanse.
I used myself as a guinea pig and learned from others in trials who used my keto cleanse what was useless, at times counter-productive and what it takes to be successful.
The Keto Cleanse System has information not seen or shared all in one place on the net.
You will lose fat faster than you can than any other program ever introduced on the market while maintaining muscle when you follow our protocol.
Whether you're using the Keto Cleanse system to prepare for a wedding or holiday fun, the Keto Cleanse will HElp eliminate toxic build up to assist your organs to work at their optimal levels while losing fat in the process and giving you sustained energy throughout the day.
Visit 21daybodymakeover.com and get the Keto Cleanse System today